Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Proud Moment

Few things compare in life to witnessing your children's' accomplishments, especially those that come from their natural abilities.

My wife and I are blessed with two girls, and they have both made us very proud.
On this occasion I wanted to display some art that merited attention from the Visual Art Department of the Arlington Independent School District. Students' art from the district is chosen and displayed for public appreciation at one the district's main buildings.
The work is titled, Fireworks, and is on display at the 3rd grade section of the building.
If you are a parent, you know what I'm talking about. It's an indescribable feeling to see your children develop and produce wonderful things, especially works of art.
If you're not a parent, I'm sorry. I'm sorry there's no way I can describe what this feels like. I can, however, tell you that nothing you accomplish personally makes you feel as good as what your children do for you.
Cheers






No comments: